Position: Junior Software Developer
Open Position: 2
Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
Working with PHP, Laravel, Python, codeigniter and MySQL to design, develop and debug web applications.
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Working with the team to manage, optimise and customise multiple web applications.
Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
Desired Skills / Experiences
PHP, Laravel, Python, codeigniter, MySQL
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Being a startup, You will be working closely and along with the leadership
team and can potentially learn and grow exponentially.